The Board of Governance
The Board of Governance is that group of individuals which:
– represents Jesus and His mission to people in the world,
– defines the principles that guide the congregation in its mission,
– supports the pastoral leadership of the congregation, and
– monitors the performance of staff and volunteers.
- Mike Goetz – Chairperson
- Rob Andriulaitis – Vice-Chairperson
- Trudy Klein – Treasurer
- Michele Malmberg – Secretary
- Bruce Forrieter – Governance Elder
- Jane Bulman
- George Intile
- Tyrone Lengert
- Lorraine Li
- Jennifer Watson
- Loa Wilson
- Communication Team Leader TBD
- Facilities Team Leader George Intile
- Mission Team Leader John Diack
- Small Group Team Leader Patti Messmer
- Children’s Ministry Team Leader Michele Malmberg
- Youth Adult Team Leader TBD
- Sunday Team Leaders Christine Intile & Simon Verboom
- Financial Team Leaders Trudy Klein & Emily Reilly
- Celebration Team Leader TBD
- Spiritual Care Team Leader TBD
The Board of Elders here at Hope is a group of men, usually six, which exists primarily to support the role of our Pastor and the whole family of Hope Lutheran Church. We are guided by a code of conduct set out In 1 Timothy 3:1-13.
This ministry is carried out in cooperation with our Pastor and we support him in study, prayer and discussion. If there are particular spiritual or personal needs of one of our family here at Hope we pray for them and phone or visit with them. We seek God’s guidance to see where we can be of service in their need. Elders also try to help resolve issues that can arise within the family of believers.
If you have further inquiries please contact us.
- Bruce Forrieter
- George Intile
- Bill Wilson