The Parent Teacher League (PTL) of Hope Lutheran Christian School meets regularly through the school year to support the school community as a whole, in a way that is mutually beneficial.
All parents and/or guardians of Hope students are members of the PTL and are invited to participate and have a voice in this exciting group. Receive one Parent Participation volunteer hour every time you attend a meeting.
Over the years, the PTL has raised money for gym equipment, computer resources (including new Smartboards), academic and athletic programs for students, and professional development for teachers. We also provide speakers on a casual basis on topics that are of a relevant nature to our families. We do not require mandatory fundraising participation, with the majority of our funding coming through our family membership fee.
The PTL supports the following programs on an ongoing basis:
- Accelerated Reader Program
- Math Facts In A Flash
- Resource Department
- Reading Link Challenge
- Emergency Preparedness Committee
- Gym Sense
- Christmas Hampers
On behalf of PTL and the staff — thank you Hope Lutheran Community for all the giving!
PTL Executive 2018/2019
- President – Jolene Timmer
- Vice-president – Pamela Lambert-Barnes
- Secretary – Lisa Klym
- Treasurer – Carlson Ho
- Primary/Elementary School (K-2) Member at Large – Irlanda Sutherland
- Intermediate School (3-5) Member at Large – vacant
- Middle School Member at Large – vacant
- International Member at Large – vacant
Meetings take place on the following months at the Port Coquitlam Campus
- Friday, September 7, 2018 at 9:00 am
- Friday, November 9, 2018 at 9:00 am
- Friday, January 11, 2019 at 9:00 am
- Friday, March 8, 2019 at 9:00 am
- Friday, May 10, 2019 at 9:00 am
- Friday, June 7, 2019 at 9:00 am
PTL Bylaws and Minutes
For More Information:
Contact the PTL via our secure form below