The Parent Teacher League (PTL) of Hope Lutheran Christian School meets regularly through the school year to support the school community as a whole, in a way that is mutually beneficial.
All parents and/or guardians of Hope students are members of the PTL and are invited to participate and have a voice in this exciting group.
Over the years, the PTL has raised money for a school bus, gym equipment, computer resources, academic and athletic programs for students, and professional development for teachers. We also provide speakers on a casual basis on topics that are of a relevant nature to our families. We do not require mandatory fundraising participation, with the majority of our funding coming through our family membership fee.
The PTL supports the following programs on an ongoing basis:
- Accelerated Reader Program
- Resource Department
- Reading Link Challenge
- Emergency Preparedness Committee
- Gym Sense
- Christmas Hampers
- Grade 2 and 5 Swimming Lessons
- Special experiences for students
On behalf of PTL and the staff — thank you Hope Lutheran Community for all the giving!
PTL Executive 2021/2022
- President – Lisa Klym
- Treasurer – Mischa Chen
- Member-at-large – Tina Goetz
- Member-at-large – Diana Kurniawan
Meetings will take place on the following dates through the 2021-2022 school year.
- September 9, 2021 at 7:00 pm (using Zoom)
- November 4, 2021 at 7:00 pm (using Zoom)
- January 13, 2022 at 7:00 pm (using Zoom)
- March 3, 2022 at 7:00 pm (using Zoom)
- April 7, 2022 at 7:00 pm (using Zoom)
- June 2, 2022 at 7:00 pm (using Zoom)
PTL Bylaws and Minutes
For More Information:
Contact the PTL via our secure form below