Valuing the diversity of our community, we welcome non-resident students to our International Student Program.
HLCS provides a rich education and cultural experience for each international student throughout the school year. The following files are the forms necessary for those foreign students wishing to enroll with our school.
Please email us with any questions you might have regarding our International Student Program.
International Student Enrolment Forms (English):
- International Student Program Policies
- International Student Program – Fee Schedule and Application Process
- International Student Program Application
- Pre-Kindergarten Progress Report (required for all 2020/2021 Kindergarten Applications)
- International Student Program – General Release
- International Student Program Application Checklist
- International Student Program Agent Agreement
- Pastor’s Letter of Reference or Family Spiritual Profile
Becoming a Homestay family for an International Student at Hope Lutheran School
[imic_button colour=”btn-primary” type=”enabled” link= “http://hopelcs.ca/school/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2018/01/Home-Stay-Guideline-1.pdf” target=”_blank” extraclass=”” size=”btn-lg”]Homestay Program Guide[/imic_button] [imic_button colour=”btn-info” type=”enabled”
[imic_button colour=”btn-success” type=”enabled” link=”https://docs.google.com/a/thinktechnica.com/forms/d/1F_se7wuweqN5t1M8quipFStpui8KXVtIgUmWM2e1Ayg/edit?ts=593adcc2″ target=”_blank” extraclass=”” size=”btn-lg”]Homestay Family Application[/imic_button]