Hope Lutheran Christian School is a growing independent school with two campuses – Port Coquitlam (elementary) and Pitt Meadows (middle school) with over 325 students. With a developed positive school wide behavior plan (PSIS), a formal teacher mentoring program, and a mission is to equip students to impact the world for Christ’s glory, we welcome applicants who desire to work as part of a team.
We are looking for 2 Maternity Leave Coverage Teachers starting May, 2019 for Kindergarten and Grade 6. This can be for a temporary period up to end of this school year (June 28) or for one year until May, 2020. The possibility for becoming a permanent teacher thereafter would be based on mutual agreement and teaching vacanci
- Active in a Christian church with a passion for Christian education.
- Flexible teaching style that allows for personalized learning.
- Willingness to contribute to a collaborative professional learning community.
- Valid BC teaching certificate
To apply, please submit the following via email to our school principal, Mr. J. Lok ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Cover letter
- Your personal statement of faith
- Your philosophy of Christian education
- List of references
If mailing, please send to the following address:
- John Lok
- Hope Lutheran Christian School
- 3151 York Street
- Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 4A7
Thank you in advance for your application. Only candidates who we wish to interview will be contacted. The positions will be open until suitable candidates are found . We encourage all applicants to view our website at www.hopelcs.ca